Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT ORDER OR USE OUR WEBSITE.
1. MINORS: Although our products and services are not age specific, we do not market our services or products to minors. If you are below the age of 18, you should only use our products and services with the permission and/or active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
2. REFUND POLICY: Curling Class courses and memberships are delivered entirely as digital products with no recoverability once it is delivered, therefore no returns or refunds can be accepted. That said, we will do our best to help you to get the most out of your program should you have any questions. If you happened to purchase the incorrect course, membership or wrong bundle, we are happy to exchange it for the correct product. Please just let us know how we can help you by submitting a ticket to email@example.com
5. MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS: These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our website’s home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you. If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
6. LICENSEE STATUS: You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
7. CONTENT OWNERSHIP: All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail at email@example.com
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
9. OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT: We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website. You agree that the laws of Quebec govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the Quebec commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrated on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in Montreal, QC – Canada. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
12. SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
III. AGE RESTRICTIONS
Registration to use the Community Forum is restricted to individuals who are
- 18 years of age or older,
- Emancipated minors, or
- Those who possess legal parental or guardian consent and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, and representations herein.
By registering to use the Community Forum, you hereby represent that you meet one of the criteria set forth above.
The services offered by the Curling Class Community Forum are not intended for or directed toward children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are prohibited from registering to post in the Community Forum.
All information contained in this site is copyright protected. The copyrights are owned by Curling Class or the original creator of the material. However, you are free to view, copy, print and distribute Curling Class material from this site, as long as:
- The material is for informational use only,
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only, and
- Use includes proper attribution and copyright notice of the material’s creator.
The Curling Class name and logo are registered trademarks. You may not use these without the written permission of Curling Class. The Curling Class trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or be misleading. All other trademarks or service marks that appear on the Curling Class web space are the property of their respective owners.
VI. NO WARRANTY
Content in the Community Forum is user-generated, and posts constitute the views and opinions of the author and not of Curling Class. Curling Class assumes no responsibility for any of the content posted to the Community Forum, including the accuracy of statements made by users about Curling Class.
Material on this site is provided “as is” and does not constitute a warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Curling Class disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It also includes any expressed or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Curling Class is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to the content of or the use or the inability to use the material on this site. This includes, but is not limited to, the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Curling Class was advised of the possibilities of such damages.
In no event will any of the officers, trustees, directors, partners, beneficiaries, joint venturers, members, stockholders or other principals or representatives of Curling Class ever be personally liable to any party arising out of, or related to the use of or content posted on the Community Forum, and you hereby waive the right to recover damages from any such person.
VIII. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES
You may use the Curling Class Community Forum for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with community members and other users. Any information posted in the Community Forum will become public information. You agree to use the Community Forum in accordance with all applicable laws.
You shall not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person’s copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, nor should you disclose in forum posts any information the disclosure of which would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have, including, but not limited to, obligations contained in a non-disclosure agreement.
You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using community members’ or other users’ personal information that may appear in the forum for the purpose of creating marketing lists or using such information for commercial solicitation purposes.
You agree that you will not access or attempt to access any other user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Curling Class Community Forum.
IX. YOUR POSTED INFORMATION
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any of the following content anywhere in the Curling Class Community Forum or on any other Curling Class Web page:
- Content that violates state or federal law
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Content that is libelous or that defames or threatens others
- Harassing statements
- Hate speech
- Content that is obscene
- Unauthorized copyrighted material or material that infringes another’s intellectual property
- Content that is confidential or subject to a non-disclosure agreement
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation
- Communications that could be confused with official communications of Curling Class or another community member
- Content that is otherwise offensive or objectionable
CURLING CLASS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT FROM THE COMMUNITY FORUM AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME.
X. YOUR SUBMISSION
XI. CONTENT MODERATION
XII. EXPORT OF INFORMATION
The Canadian Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of Canadian law.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact Curling Class at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. HOW TO CONTACT US: Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by e-mail at email@example.com, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. These terms and conditions were last updated on 03-12-2020.